Not being alot for sale is a sign of not too  many were made relative to
other production boats and owners just like them .We have had ours over 15
yrs.With that said  I do have my price thatI would sale her for like
everyone here has their price.We have moved to west coast  of Florida
now.As for them sailing like a "dog" per a earlier comment  I disagree.They
perform very nice for what they are designed for.Not sure I want to go
offshore with a  a boat that does 5 knots in a 7 breeze.

On Mon, Mar 20, 2023, 10:57 AM Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> I disagree. I knew someone with a Caliber 40 LRC and I really liked the
> boat. Not a race boat at all, but a faster boat and better laid out for
> offshore than an Island Packet.
>
> As for the Landfall 43s, the biggest issue with them is that there are
> very few for sale anywhere in the world. You do not have a lot to choose
> from.
>

> Joe
>
> Coquina
>

> BTW – there is a  very well equipped Landfall 38 for sale here if anyone
> is interested.

Thanks for your help.
Stu