Thanks, all for the feedback on the LF43. We have decided to pass on the
boat recently listed on FB (Tarquin). The decision was based on a
combination of price and some unexplained water damage on the starboard
side that made me uncomfortable. Additional photos also showed too many
owner additions that I'd need to remove or revert, such as a front opening
Norcold fridge. Wire nuts used on some of the wiring also didn't help. If
the boat was closer to us, it's possible that I could put some of these
concerns to rest on my own, but I still feel it is overpriced at 50K
compared with two others on YW, and the sellers are confident it will sell.

But we came away liking the boat very much, so will keep it on our list as
we carry on with our search.

Thanks again.
--
Shawn Wright