I think I may have given away my 30 amp adapters with my last boat, but a
125V 30 amp male to a 20 amp female household plug would have partially
solved my problem last weekend at a neighboring Club. Not ideal, I know,
nobody  likes household cords going to boats.  A  125V 30 amp Male to
125/250V Female Pigtail would have been ideal , but maybe not - I see
Marinco does not sell such a plug, which leads me to believe that maybe
there is a reason they don't. Maybe it would be a  bad idea to bring two
legs of the same 125 Volts into a 250 volt system.  Seems like  like
inbreeding. I know enough about electricity to get me into trouble, but not
sure about this one, and wonder if there are any actual electricians out
there..I could buy field plugs and make my own, but I don't want to fry my
system or burn my boat down.
 I do have a 125/250 female to 125 household male, which enables me to
charge batteries in the winter.

Thanks,

Bill Coleman
Entrada, Erie PA