There is no such thing. You cannot convert 120V to 240V (or 115V to 230V
.... it is not 125 / 250) in a pigtail format. To get 240V out of 120V you
would have to use a step-up or isolation transformer. $500 to $1200+ for a
marine use model (and I expect a lot of them need much more than 30A). What
I described to you is exactly what you asked for, except of course the
'250' volt thing, which as I said does not exist.
Thanks for your help.
Stu