Hi list,

I'm currently trying to find the bottleneck in my app MacPass that's causing
the scrolling in the main table to be sluggish.

Before diving deeply into Instruments to find the culprit I realized that
scrolling with the trackpad is butter-smooth but scrolling using the mouse
wheel is rather slow. When I start to scroll down, there's a slight delay but
then the scrolling works smooth. This is not the case when scrolling up or when
scrolling using the trackpad.

I'm gladi if anyone could point me to a solution

SDK is 10.12, deployment target is 10.10 and the NSTableView is NSView based

- Michael

___m i c h a e l   s t a r k e____
       geschäftsführer
       HicknHack Software GmbH
       www.hicknhack-software.com

___k o n t a k t____
       +49 (170) 3686136
       cont...@hicknhack.com

___H i c k n H a c k   S o f t w a r e   G m b H____
       geschäftsführer - maik lathan | andreas reischuck | michael starke
       bayreuther straße 32
       01187 dresden
       amtsgericht dresden HRB 30351
       sitz - dresden