I never ran the checks so deeply, I just codesign the app and never had
problems.

spctl --verbose=4 --assess --type=execute MacPass\ 0.7.3.app
MacPass 0.7.3.app: accepted
source=Developer ID

Only type=open fails, which is something I never thought about, can anyone
point me towards how to fix this?

> On 21. Jun 2018, at 08:59, 2551phil <2551p...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Official release (like 0.7.3) are properly signed
>
> FYI, signed, yes. Properly, it doesn’t appear so.
>

>  spctl —verbose=4 --assess --type open /Users/user/Downloads/MacPass.app
> /Users/user/Downloads/MacPass.app: rejected
> source=Insufficient Context
>

> Best
>

> Phil
>
> Me on Twitter
> @philofishal
> @sqwarq
>
> Me on the web
> sqwarq.com
> applehelpwriter.com
>

> Get DetectX - The mac troubleshooting app
> http://sqwarq.com/detectx
>
> Get DetectX

___m i c h a e l   s t a r k e____
       geschäftsführer
       HicknHack Software GmbH
       www.hicknhack-software.com

___k o n t a k t____
       +49 (170) 3686136
       cont...@hicknhack.com

___H i c k n H a c k   S o f t w a r e   G m b H____
       geschäftsführer - maik lathan | andreas reischuck | michael starke
       bayreuther straße 32
       01187 dresden
       amtsgericht dresden HRB 30351
       sitz - dresden