On Jun 19, 2018, at 2:56 AM, Michael Starke
<michael.sta...@hicknhack-software.com

On 20 Jun 2018, at 05:03, Jack Brindle <jackbrin...@me.com> wrote:

> What’s the mouse? It’s not from Apple, so what is it, how is it connected and
> does it use any software to help it work?

This is a very good point. I have mice from a number of vendors (including
Apple), and scroll wheel behaviour definitely differs significantly in some
cases; also, it can matter whether or not you install the vendor’s software
(mice usually work reasonably well without, but installing and running the
vendor’s software can change things significantly).

Kind regards,

Alastair.

--
http://alastairs-place.net