A few weeks ago, indexing in Xcode 13 stopped working for one of my projects.
So, for instance, "Jump to Definition" does not work any more.
I don't know what stopped indexing to work.

The project consists of objective-c source code.
For other projects, indexing still works fine.

I have tried to delete Derived Data (which, in my case, is stored under /tmp).
I have also tried to follow these instructions
  https://levelup.gitconnected.com/uncovering-xcode-indexing-8b3f3ff82551
and perused the log file, but I could not see any error messages.

Any ideas what else I can try?
Could it be something in the source code / header files?
(The project compiles just fine, though.)

Best regards, Gabriel