Quit Xcode, delete the DerivedData directory for your project and re-open your
project.  That should trigger a re-index and a full rebuild of your product.

The default location for the DerivedData directory is in
~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/<project name>-<random numbers &
letters>.  You can also configure it to be in your source directory, like I do,
so you can keep your build products with your code.

Hope that helps.

—Rob