Cornad,
    I guess, "Test Advertisement" displays even your region App store
does not support iAD. I have seen many application in my device
displays "Test Advertisement", as iAD not supported in my region.

  I agree with your approach,only if the delegate
method(bannerViewDidLoadAd:) is not getting invoked for iAD not
supported regions. But thats not the case, if Appstore supports iAD,
it Displays real ad. otherwise it will display "Test Ad". Either case
your delegate method would be invoked.

Any one can confirm the behaviour of iAD in the not supported region.

Thanks
Sasikumar JP