Wow, if that's really the behavior then I'd say you should definitely file a
bug.

Not only should users never see debug/test junk, but it would be ridiculous for
you to have to hard code region support... without an API how would you handle
addition or removal of a region? You shouldn't have to push out a new app.

FWIW, given the absence of mention of iAd at WWDC this year and the publicized
lack of enthusiasm among advertisers (at least in the US), I would not be
surprised to see iAd revamped or even dropped. But this is purely speculative.

(Sent from my iPhone.)

--
Conrad Shultz
www.synthetiqsolutions.com