Hi,

Yes, I took a look, but it's not what I want to do. I have a number of variable
width images, not fixed width and all the examples I've seen use pagingEnabled
and have a fixed width.

Also the Street Scroller sample, just creates a label view on demand, which,
again isn't what I want. I have (say) 20 variable width images, so I want it to
scroll from image 1 to 20 and then back to 1. The samples doesn't do anything
like this.

Thanks anyway,
All the Best
Dave