On Mar 5, 2015, at 17:06 , Ken Thomases <k...@codeweavers.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, the solution is clumsy.  You have to use a separate view NIB
> for the table cell view.  That means you can't really design the view-based
> table in the NIB that contains the table view.  The table view is in one NIB
> and the cell views are in other NIBs.

I was just coming to the conclusion that you described in the rest of your
response. However, I think there’s an easier workaround. It ought to be fairly
straightforward to give the object that’s being used as the cell’s
“objectValue” a KVO-compliant “fontSize" derived property that tracks the user
defaults value, and to bind the text field font size to that.