Title: RE: XSL question
Dear Richard,

I understand what you say, but here the problem is if I can get a parameter from an outside source, right?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: XSL question

A while ago I made an XML (Cocoon 1.8) which requested a parameter passed on from a form on a webpage. Maybe you can try something similar for your XSL?

<xsp:page language="java"  xmlns:sql="http://www.apache.org/1999/SQL"
 xmlns:request="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Request">

<dates>
 <sql:execute-query>
  <sql:query>delete from rooster where uniek='<request:get-parameter name="uniek"/>'
  </sql:query>
 </sql:execute-query>
</dates>

</xsp:page>