From: Martin Mauri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 7:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: XSL question

Dear Konstantin,

That's fine, but what I need to do is to choose dinamically between two
stylesheets to include in the current one, so it's not possible to use
select statement in that stage of the page. I mean:

I want to include
  <xsl:include href="params1.xsl"/>
or
  <xsl:include href="params2.xsl"/>

depending on a external variable.

thanks!

> If you need a param that comes from the page you are processing then
there's
> no need for a param, just use <xsl:variable
> select="/path/to/data-you-need"/> and you'll get what you want.
>
> If you need a param from some other source (not sitemap) then you can
use
an
> Action to create that param for you in sitemap then you can use it as
usual.

> Regards,
> Konstantin Piroumian
>
> > thanks!