Hi Mauri,

I couldn't forget ;).

Perhaps you could not *include* the stylesheet but do a second
transformation after your first one. Depending on your parameter you could
insert a new processing instruction to do the transformation you'd like. It
could look like

Kai

                    "Martin

                    Mauri"               An:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Richard Korthuis"
                    <mmauri@profe        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    si.com.ar>           Kopie:

                                         Thema:  Re: XSL question

                    25.03.02

                    17:21

                    Bitte

                    antworten an

                    cocoon-users

Ok, forget it anyway. Here goes another. Does anyone remember how to define
entities inside an xml file without the need of declaring the use of a DTD?

thanks!