> Hi Mauri,
>
> I couldn't forget ;).

Neither could I :).

You can also include both stylesheets and differentiate the templates with
the "mode" attribute of <xsl:template ... />. Then you choose the stylesheet
depending on the value of a parameter (<xsl:param ... />), and call the
templates with <xsl:apply-templates mode="desired-mode"/>.

Another way to perform what you want is to include the first stylesheet with
<xsl:include ... /> and import the second one with <xsl:import ... />. Then
you call either <xsl:apply-templates ... /> or <xsl:apply-imports ... />
depending on the value of your parameter.

Have a look at the following tutorial :
http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/xsl_w3celementref.asp,
it's not very detailed but quite useful.

Regards,
Matthieu