Karen Coyle wrote:

The ones that really puzzle me, however, are the OpenURL info namespace URIs for ftp, http, https.... and info. This implies that EVERY identifier used by OpenURL needs an info URI, even if it is a URI in its own right. They are under "info:ofi/nam" which is called "Namespace reserved for registry identifiers of namespaces." There's something so circular about this that I just get a brain dump when I try to understand it. Does it make sense to anyone?
No, it does not make sense to anyone, as far as I can tell.

Jonathan

kc