My CodenameOne Netbeans projects date back to 2012 and I began to think
that might be the problem.

I created a new CodenameOne project in Netbeans, just the basic Hello
World. I used CodenameOne settings to install the scanner cn1lib and

I added the imports to the and the project compiled
without a problem.

So it looks like it is something about my projects that is causing this.
Any ideas?

The build is failing in the pre-compile target.. I added
<echo>CP=${javac.classpath}</echo>  to the build.xml file and built my app:

Made the same change to the new project build.xml:

So it looks like ${javac.classpath} is the problem, where is that getting

Visit this group at
For more options, visit