I am using the new GUI builder to create a Login Form. In the GUI builder
preview, everything looks fine and correctly reflect the constraint and
components properties I defined in the GUI builder. But when launching the
similator, my layout is a complete mess and even show components that are
not even part of this form (like the "SIGN IN" button that is actually a
buton part of the previously displayed form. See picture below).
Here is the code of my login form:

public class Login extends com.codename1.ui.Form {

public Login() {
        this(com.codename1.ui.util.Resources.getGlobalResources());
    }

    public Login(com.codename1.ui.util.Resources resourceObjectInstance) {
        initGuiBuilderComponents(resourceObjectInstance);
   }

//-- DON'T EDIT BELOW THIS LINE!!!
    private com.codename1.ui.TextField gui_Email = new
com.codename1.ui.TextField();
    private com.codename1.ui.TextField gui_Password = new
com.codename1.ui.TextField();
    private com.codename1.ui.Button gui_LoginButton = new
com.codename1.ui.Button();

// <editor-fold defaultstate="collapsed" desc="Generated Code">

    private void initGuiBuilderComponents(com.codename1.ui.util.Resources
resourceObjectInstance) {
        setLayout(new com.codename1.ui.layouts.LayeredLayout());
        setInlineStylesTheme(resourceObjectInstance);
        setScrollableY(false);
        setUIID("SignInForm");
                setInlineStylesTheme(resourceObjectInstance);
        setInlineAllStyles("alignment:center;");
        setTitle("Sign In");
        setName("Login");
        addComponent(gui_Email);
        addComponent(gui_Password);
        addComponent(gui_LoginButton);
        gui_Email.setHint("Email");
        gui_Email.setUIID("SignInEmail");
                gui_Email.setInlineStylesTheme(resourceObjectInstance);
        gui_Email.setName("Email");
        gui_Email.setRows(1);

((com.codename1.ui.layouts.LayeredLayout)gui_Email.getParent().getLayout()).setInsets(gui_Email,

"5.0mm 5.0mm auto 5.0mm").setReferenceComponents(gui_Email, "-1 -1 -1
-1").setReferencePositions(gui_Email, "0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0");
        gui_Password.setHint("Password");
        gui_Password.setUIID("SignInPassword");
                gui_Password.setInlineStylesTheme(resourceObjectInstance);
        gui_Password.setName("Password");
        gui_Password.setRows(1);

((com.codename1.ui.layouts.LayeredLayout)gui_Password.getParent().getLayout()).setInsets(gui_Password,

"5.0mm 0.0mm auto 0.0mm").setReferenceComponents(gui_Password, "0 0 -1 0
").setReferencePositions(gui_Password, "1.0 0.0 0.0 0.0");
        gui_LoginButton.setText("Login");

gui_LoginButton.setInlineStylesTheme(resourceObjectInstance);
        gui_LoginButton.setName("LoginButton");

((com.codename1.ui.layouts.LayeredLayout)gui_LoginButton.getParent().getLayout()).setInsets(gui_LoginButton,

"10.0mm 5.0mm auto 5.0mm").setReferenceComponents(gui_LoginButton, "1 -1 -1
-1").setReferencePositions(gui_LoginButton, "1.0 0.0 0.0 0.0");
    }// </editor-fold>

//-- DON'T EDIT ABOVE THIS LINE!!!
}

And here is what I obtain in the simulator:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jPYYnGDTY1c/WrR_AC2z-iI/AAAAAAAAABU/SCYjF9wOVKENsS9EVpX331zuBBSrG-NBgCLcBGAs/s1600/cn1_simulator_issue1.png>

And when I take a screenshot of the simulator, the display change and here
is what I obtain:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lkx3iNdFy1Q/WrR_1lqO0-I/AAAAAAAAABc/pxhNZYZbRt0vHzl0060R4lexRmV9k_yogCLcBGAs/s1600/cn1_simulator_issue2.png>

(Still not the correct result as the background is black rather than white
but at least the layout seems ok. Too bad I have to take a screenshot for
the simulator to reflect the layout of my code though...)

What can be the orgin of this issue and how can I fix it? (as, as it is,
the simulator is just unusable for me now...).
Maybe I am not correctly navigating from my previous Form from this one (I
am new to CN1 and had difficulties finding a tutorial showing navigation
examples. The only "how to" CN1 video on navigation is based on the old GUI
builder and do not show any code for navigating from one Form to another)?
Here is how I open this new Form from an onpress action event on a previous
Form button:

public void onSignInButtonActionEvent(com.codename1.ui.events.ActionEvent
ev) {
    Form loginf = new Login();
    loginf.show();
}

I tested in Eclipse and Netbeans but the result is the same with both
plugins. And I a made a clean/rebuild of my project with no effect. Also
updated my java JDK from JDK 8_181 to JDK 10 but did not change anything.
I am on Windows 10 OS.