The "SignInForm" UIID doesn't appear to be picked up.  Note:  If you
comment out that line, it works fine.
setUIID("SignInForm");

So double check and make sure that you are working with the same theme file
- and that the SignInForm UIID is registered in that theme file.

Steve

Steve Hannah
Software Developer
Codename One