The "SignInForm" UIID was the issue (would be nice to have an exception
thrown in the simulator console when an UUID doesn't exist). Thanks

I have another issue with the simulator.
Here is the code of my Form produced by the new GUI builder:

import com.codename1.ui.Form;

public class Launch extends com.codename1.ui.Form  {
public Launch() {
        this(com.codename1.ui.util.Resources.getGlobalResources());
    }

    public Launch(com.codename1.ui.util.Resources resourceObjectInstance) {
        initGuiBuilderComponents(resourceObjectInstance);
    }

//-- DON'T EDIT BELOW THIS LINE!!!
    private com.codename1.ui.Button gui_CreateAccountButton = new
com.codename1.ui.Button();
    private com.codename1.ui.Button gui_SignInButton = new
com.codename1.ui.Button();
    private com.codename1.components.ScaleImageLabel gui_Logo = new
com.codename1.components.ScaleImageLabel();

// <editor-fold defaultstate="collapsed" desc="Generated Code">

    private void guiBuilderBindComponentListeners() {
        EventCallbackClass callback = new EventCallbackClass();
        gui_CreateAccountButton.addActionListener(callback);
        gui_SignInButton.addActionListener(callback);
    }

    class EventCallbackClass implements
com.codename1.ui.events.ActionListener,
com.codename1.ui.events.DataChangedListener {
        private com.codename1.ui.Component cmp;
        public EventCallbackClass(com.codename1.ui.Component cmp) {
            this.cmp = cmp;
        }

        public EventCallbackClass() {
        }

        public void actionPerformed(com.codename1.ui.events.ActionEvent ev)
{
            com.codename1.ui.Component sourceComponent = ev.getComponent();

            if(sourceComponent.getParent().getLeadParent() != null &&
(sourceComponent.getParent().getLeadParent() instanceof
com.codename1.components.MultiButton ||
sourceComponent.getParent().getLeadParent() instanceof
com.codename1.components.SpanButton)) {
                sourceComponent =
sourceComponent.getParent().getLeadParent();
            }

            if(sourceComponent == gui_CreateAccountButton) {
                onCreateAccountButtonActionEvent(ev);
            }
            if(sourceComponent == gui_SignInButton) {
                onSignInButtonActionEvent(ev);
            }
        }

        public void dataChanged(int type, int index) {
        }
    }
    private void initGuiBuilderComponents(com.codename1.ui.util.Resources
resourceObjectInstance) {
        guiBuilderBindComponentListeners();
        setLayout(new com.codename1.ui.layouts.LayeredLayout());
        setInlineStylesTheme(resourceObjectInstance);
        setScrollableY(false);
                setInlineStylesTheme(resourceObjectInstance);
        addComponent(gui_CreateAccountButton);
        addComponent(gui_SignInButton);
        addComponent(gui_Logo);
        gui_CreateAccountButton.setText("Create an account");

gui_CreateAccountButton.setInlineStylesTheme(resourceObjectInstance);
        gui_CreateAccountButton.setInlineAllStyles("border:round ffbbbbbb
rect; fgColor:ffffff; opacity:255; bgImage:; alignment:center;
padding:2.5mm 2.5mm 2.5mm 2.5mm;");
        gui_CreateAccountButton.setName("CreateAccountButton");

gui_CreateAccountButton.setTextPosition(com.codename1.ui.Component.LEFT);

((com.codename1.ui.layouts.LayeredLayout)gui_CreateAccountButton.getParent().getLayout()).setInsets(gui_CreateAccountButton,

"auto 5.0mm 5.0mm 5.0mm").setReferenceComponents(gui_CreateAccountButton,
"-1 -1 -1 -1").setReferencePositions(gui_CreateAccountButton, "0.0 0.0 0.0
0.0");
        gui_SignInButton.setText("Sign in");

gui_SignInButton.setInlineStylesTheme(resourceObjectInstance);
        gui_SignInButton.setInlineAllStyles("border:round ff5bc8fb rect;
fgColor:ffffff; opacity:255; bgImage:; alignment:center; padding:2.5mm
2.5mm 2.5mm 2.5mm;");
        gui_SignInButton.setName("SignInButton");
        gui_SignInButton.setTextPosition(com.codename1.ui.Component.LEFT);

((com.codename1.ui.layouts.LayeredLayout)gui_SignInButton.getParent().getLayout()).setInsets(gui_SignInButton,

"auto 5.0mm 3.0mm 5.0mm").setReferenceComponents(gui_SignInButton, "-1 -1 0
-1").setReferencePositions(gui_SignInButton, "0.0 0.0 1.0 0.0");
        gui_Logo.setPreferredSizeStr("50.0mm inherit");
                gui_Logo.setInlineStylesTheme(resourceObjectInstance);
        gui_Logo.setName("Logo");

com.codename1.ui.FontImage.setMaterialIcon(gui_Logo,"\ue3f4".charAt(0));

((com.codename1.ui.layouts.LayeredLayout)gui_Logo.getParent().getLayout()).setInsets(gui_Logo,

"5.0mm auto 5.0mm auto").setReferenceComponents(gui_Logo, "-1 -1 1
-1").setReferencePositions(gui_Logo, "0.0 0.0 1.0 0.0");
    }// </editor-fold>

//-- DON'T EDIT ABOVE THIS LINE!!!

    public void
onSignInButtonActionEvent(com.codename1.ui.events.ActionEvent ev) {
    Form loginf = new Login();
    //loginf.getToolbar().setBackCommand("", e -> ((Form)
ev.getComponent().getParent()).showBack());
    loginf.show();
    }

    public void
onCreateAccountButtonActionEvent(com.codename1.ui.events.ActionEvent ev) {
        Form signf = new Register();
        //signf.getToolbar().setBackCommand("", e -> ((Form)
ev.getComponent().getParent()).showBack());
        signf.show();
    }

}

And here is the result I have in the GUI builder preview:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Vwkl7VAS_gk/WrbqaxnDIDI/AAAAAAAAACU/wzsfRvj7h_w0vr3HBfSlBDM5SNGVcPw_QCLcBGAs/s1600/cn1_simulator_issue3.png>

In the preview, everything is fine and correctly match my components
properties.
When I run this code in the simulator though, here is what I obtain:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-dpj1sdFB7LE/Wrbt1sXUiUI/AAAAAAAAACk/QJYYqN33UaIQbdq8xS9AYhhMOePQGzKNgCLcBGAs/s1600/cn1_simulator_issue4.png>

So here, all components seems to only inherit the default properties from
my global theme (flatBlue) and to ignore those I defined in the GUI builder
(like the grey color for the second button or the rounded border). I don't
understand why as the code automatically produced by the GUI builder seems
to correctly override them...

Also, how can I completely remove the empty title bar (I don't wan't any
blue bar to appear at top of my Form)? I tried to define:
setTitle(null)
setName(null)
or
setTitle("")