All UIID's exist. You will get the default UIID value when you use
something that doesn't exist. Since the default value (which you can edit
in the designer) is transparent the form is transparent and you get
problematic behavior.

We could check for transparent forms but this might be a problem as there
are cases where this is legal e.g. when embedding forms, in dialogs or if
you implement your own bg painter.

The blue line at the top is the Toolbar or TitleArea UIID if you set it to
background transparency 0 and Border = Empty in the designer it will
disappear. It's there because we have a different UIID above it called
StatusBar which takes up 2mm to make room for the clock/battery/notch
symbols in iOS.

I'm not sure why the styles aren't showing up correctly, Steve would have
to answer that one as it's a relatively new feature.