No.
We don't support byte buffers. Even if we did I'm talking about just using
a binary file which will always be faster than any sqlite implementation.
This will also allow reducing the database size which will make all queries
*much* faster. You are talking about JSON/XML which isn't what I'm saying.
I'm saying the SQL's blob column should just be a text column pointing at a
binary file on the device.