DanielLeens commented on issue #9764: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/9764#issuecomment-5098264850
Thanks for opening #11538 and for keeping the first slice aligned with the dry-run boundary we discussed. I read the issue update and the PR metadata: #11538 is a Draft PR, local-only, replaces configured sinks before sink factory / save-mode execution, and intentionally leaves sink DDL preview out until a no-write preview contract is agreed. That is the right place for the next technical review. On the issue side, I would keep #9764 as in progress rather than expanding the scope here. The key review questions should stay focused: 1. no target-side writes; 2. deterministic row-limit and clean exit behavior; 3. fail-fast handling for restore, savepoint, and async combinations; 4. documentation that sources still perform real reads. I will leave detailed code findings on the PR instead of expanding the issue thread. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
