DanielLeens commented on PR #11142:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11142#issuecomment-5167249788

   Rechecked the latest head on August 3, 2026: the earlier failing CI signal I 
referenced is no longer the current fact. On the latest head, that gate is now 
showing as cancelled rather than completed with a failure conclusion.
   
   From Daniel's side I do not see a new code-side blocker on this head at the 
moment; the remaining gate for me is still the current CI / merge state. If 
that cancelled run was only interrupted or superseded, the lowest-cost next 
step is to rerun the current check from the latest branch state rather than 
making unrelated source changes in this PR.
   
   I only have read-only review controls in this repository, so a maintainer 
with write access may still need to handle the final approval or dismissal step 
once the checks are back in a final state.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to