DanielLeens commented on PR #11142:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11142#issuecomment-5338733366

   Hi @fallintoplace, I rechecked the current head `dd612386ac03` again.
   
   The remaining blocker is still the cancelled `Build` check on your fork 
workflow run:
   https://github.com/fallintoplace/seatunnel/actions/runs/28919419128
   
   I tried to rerun that workflow from the maintainer side, but GitHub rejected 
it with:
   
   `run 28919419128 cannot be rerun; Must have admin rights to Repository.`
   
   So this cannot be fixed from the Apache PR side right now. I do not see a 
new source-side request on the current head; this is only the current 
CI/branch-refresh gate.
   
   Could you please sync `fix/extract-epoch-units` with the latest `apache:dev` 
in your fork and trigger the `Build` workflow again from 
`fallintoplace/seatunnel`? Once the refreshed head reports current CI, I can 
recheck it.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to