DanielLeens commented on PR #11142:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11142#issuecomment-5358116811

   结论:当前阻塞 Build 的是一个旧 dead link,不是 EXTRACT 逻辑本身;我已经把修复准备好了,但 GitHub 对直接推送到你的 
fork 返回了 403,所以先把同样的提交放到了 DanielLeens fork 供你直接 cherry-pick。\n\nThe failing 
Build is caused by a stale doc link rather than the EXTRACT logic itself. I 
prepared the fix, but GitHub returned 403 when pushing directly to your fork 
branch, so I pushed the same commit to DanielLeens/seatunnel for easy 
cherry-pick.\n\nWhat the patch changes:\n- replace the dead OpenAI model docs 
link in `docs/en/transforms/llm.md` and `docs/zh/transforms/llm.md` with the 
current `https://developers.openai.com/api/docs/models` URL used on `dev`\n- 
local checks: `git diff --check` clean; the new URL returns HTTP 
200\n\nCherry-pick commit:\n- `6f536e9b017d622742bbb0b0a9f386a980f584df`\n- 
https://github.com/DanielLeens/seatunnel/commit/6f536e9b017d622742bbb0b0a9f386a980f584df\n\nIf
 you apply that commit (or the e
 quivalent 2-line doc diff) onto `fix/extract-epoch-units`, it should remove 
the current `Run / Dead links` failure caused by the 404 at 
`https://platform.openai.com/docs/models/model-endpoint-compatibility`. I can 
keep helping with the remaining CI/review follow-up after that.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to