SEZ9 commented on PR #11162:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11162#issuecomment-5366248943

   Thanks @DanielLeens for the thorough re-review against `80c35cc6d5` and for 
confirming the earlier rounds remain closed — much appreciated that you 
re-derived it from scratch rather than relying on the `3853574200` approval.
   
   On the two open items:
   
   1. **Docs formatting** — agreed on the scope you outlined. I'll restore the 
un-indented bullet immediately before the `### CDC Connector Changes` heading, 
drop the heading's leading space, and add the blank line before it, in both 
`docs/en/introduction/concepts/incompatible-changes.md` and 
`docs/zh/introduction/concepts/incompatible-changes.md`. Nothing else in those 
files will be touched.
   
   2. **E2E failure** — I'll trigger a rerun of `mysql-cdc-connector-it (11, 
ubuntu-latest)` with no source change first. If it comes back clean, I'll note 
that here as evidence it was infrastructure timing, per your guidance. If it 
reproduces with the same "still threads running in the container" pattern, I'll 
widen the Awaitility window and look at the HikariPool teardown timing in that 
test before pushing anything.
   
   Per your preference, I'll push the doc fix and hold the ping until both the 
doc change and either a clean rerun or a test fix are on the same head, then 
request the next review pass in one go.
   
   One quick question so I don't burn a round-trip: if the rerun is clean and 
no source change is needed, is the doc-only push on top of `80c35cc6d5` 
sufficient for you to re-approve, or would you like me to note the rerun result 
in the PR description as well?
   
   <!-- streview-comment:430 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to