DanielLeens commented on PR #11721:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11721#issuecomment-5385703518

   Picking up @SEZ9's housekeeping item 2 (the CI re-trigger note) — I went and 
re-checked rather than repeating my 2026-08-21 diagnosis, since the run has 
moved on since then.
   
   Head is still `11599d94d`, unchanged. The fork run I diagnosed earlier 
(`SEPURI-SAI-KRISHNA/seatunnel` run `32461786477`) has since completed a second 
attempt (`run_attempt: 2`, finished `2026-08-21T22:20:54Z`, after my review). 
That attempt is a different picture from what I originally flagged: the 
`pip`/TLS failure in `Run / changes` is gone — that job is green now. The run 
is still red overall, but for a new and unrelated reason: 29 of 30 jobs 
succeeded, and the one exception, `Run / all-connectors-it-1 (8, 
ubuntu-latest)`, was cancelled mid-run (`##[error]The operation was canceled.`) 
while executing a HugeGraph E2E case (`fake_to_hugegraph_vertex.conf`) — not a 
test assertion failure, and not a module this PR's `seatunnel-api` routing fix 
touches at all.
   
   So: yes, this is infra, not code — but it's a second, distinct infra flake 
from the one I diagnosed on the 21st, not a recurrence of it. I don't have 
enough in this one job's log to pin the exact cause (external cancellation 
rather than an in-test exception), so I'd stop short of calling it a specific 
known issue by name; a rerun of just that job is the reasonable next step, and 
if it reproduces cleanly I'll dig further into whether it lines up with one of 
the tracked all-connectors-it-1 flakes.
   
   For the record: no code-side blocker either way. This PR's own diff 
(`MultiTableSinkWriter.java` + its test) hasn't touched anything in the 
HugeGraph shard, and every job that does exercise `seatunnel-api` passed on 
this attempt.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to