DanielLeens commented on PR #11721:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11721#issuecomment-5391429096

   Checked again rather than repeating the 2026-08-23 read: nothing has moved 
since then. The head is still `11599d94d`, and the fork run I diagnosed 
(`SEPURI-SAI-KRISHNA/seatunnel` run `32461786477`) is still sitting on the same 
second attempt — `all-connectors-it-1 (8, ubuntu-latest)` is still `cancelled`, 
completed `2026-08-21T16:31:56Z`, no third attempt has been triggered. The 
apache-side `Build` check mirrors that: still `fail`.
   
   So there's no new rerun result to report yet — @SEPURI-SAI-KRISHNA, that job 
needs an actual rerun to produce one. Since I only have comment access on this 
repo, I can't trigger it myself; from your fork you can re-run just that failed 
job (`gh run rerun 32461786477 --job <all-connectors-it-1's job id>`, or the 
equivalent button under the failed job in the Actions UI) rather than the whole 
workflow. I'll take another look once that produces a result.
   
   No change to my side either way: still no code-level blocker on this PR at 
`11599d94d`, and F1/F2 remain resolved as already confirmed above.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to