abdessalems commented on PR #11727: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11727#issuecomment-5467166436
Pushed, @DanielLeens — ITERATIONS is back to 30. While I was in there I noticed the same merge had also dropped DEPLOY_TIMEOUT_SECONDS from 30 to 10 in that file, so I restored both. That one felt worth putting back: the timeout is the assertion the test rests on, and at 10s a slow-but-healthy deploy on a busy runner would report a hang that isn't there — flaky against exactly the bug the test guards. Locally both classes are green at the restored values: 19 tests, race test ~20s at 30 iterations, so no timeout pressure either way. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
