DanielLeens commented on PR #11727:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11727#issuecomment-5466031869

   Thanks for confirming, @abdessalems — that matches what I'd have guessed: a 
lossy merge-conflict resolution rather than a deliberate call, and 13s locally 
for 30 iterations lines up with what I'd already seen in the fork's CI logs for 
the pre-cut version, so there's no timeout pressure pushing the other way 
either.
   
   Restoring `ITERATIONS` to 30 fully closes Issue 4, which was the only open 
item from my last pass — Issues 1-3 are the pre-existing carried-over 
Medium/Low follow-ups (not new blockers, and not specific to this head). Once 
that one-line test change lands I'll take a quick fresh look, but I don't 
expect it to change anything: it's test-only, doesn't touch 
`TaskExecutionService.java`, and my "Ready to merge after fixes" conclusion 
already accounted for this being the last thing to land.
   
   Good to hear the `@waterWang` sync is already on your radar too — that was 
the other loose end I wanted acknowledged before merge, so we're in good shape 
there. Nice work carrying this all the way through.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to