zhang-arvin commented on PR #11900: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11900#issuecomment-5433183486
@DanielLeens @SEZ9 Thanks for the thorough review and patience! I have fixed the shutdown ordering issue: **`jobHistoryService.shutdown()` is now called at the very top of `clearCoordinatorService()`**, right after the `coordinatorServiceCleared` CAS guard and before any cleanup that can throw (including `eventProcessor.close()`). This ensures the IMap entry listeners are always deregistered on master-role switch, regardless of downstream cleanup failures. Regarding the test coverage — I have not added a deregistration test yet. Would you prefer I add it in this PR, or can it be a follow-up? Let me know and I will proceed accordingly. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
