DanielLeens commented on PR #11512:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11512#issuecomment-5459166934

   CI status update on the current head (`bb290dd8e5`), since my 2026-08-26 
review read it as still `queued`.
   
   That read is now stale: the fork's `Build` run (`32919097053`) has since 
completed, and it did **not** come back green. Three jobs failed:
   - `all-connectors-it-7 (11, ubuntu-latest)`
   - `unit-test (8, ubuntu-latest)`
   - `jdbc-connectors-it-part-6 (11, ubuntu-latest)`
   
   I pulled the `unit-test` job log directly rather than guessing from the job 
name. I could not find a Maven test failure summary (`Tests run: ... Failures: 
N>0` / `BUILD FAILURE`) anywhere in it — every module I could inspect reports 
`Failures: 0, Errors: 0`, and the fetched log cuts off mid-build 
(`connector-cdc-vitess` shading warnings) well before the job's actual 
completion timestamp. That gap, combined with three unrelated lanes (a 
connector IT bucket, the unit-test job, and a JDBC IT bucket) failing together 
in the same run, reads to me as another instance of the fork-account runner 
degradation I already called out in my last review (seven other `Build` runs 
stuck `queued` around the same window) rather than a regression introduced by 
this PR's diff, which remains a pure `dev`-sync merge with zero new PR-authored 
lines. I want to be direct that this is my best read of incomplete log 
evidence, not a confirmed root cause — I did not find a clean single-line 
failure signatur
 e to point at.
   
   Separately: GitHub now reports this branch as `CONFLICTING` against `dev` 
(it was clean when the sync merge landed on 2026-08-26). `dev` has moved since 
then, so this isn't the same merge state I reviewed.
   
   Concrete next step: please sync with the latest `dev` again to resolve the 
new conflict, then push and let CI run fresh on the new head — at that point 
this becomes a normal re-review of a new commit rather than a status readout on 
the old one. If the same three lanes fail again on a clean sync, that would be 
worth a closer look rather than writing it off as infra a second time.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to