SEZ9 commented on PR #11512:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11512#issuecomment-5594866455
@DanielLeens thanks for the explicit per-item record at `95cef1c0850` — this
is the format I was after.
Two gaps before I can go through the set:
1. Your comment appears to have been cut off mid-sentence in the F7 bullet
("Covered by `"). Could you paste the test name(s) covering the count
validation?
2. F8 (the shallow-copy / element-immutability point on
`CdcEnumeratorProgressReport.activeSplits`) is not in the visible text. Please
add the same style of entry for it: how element immutability of
`CdcSnapshotSplitProgress` is guaranteed (or how the "immutable per-split
details" wording was adjusted), and which test pins it.
Once those are in, I'll verify each of F1–F8 against the diff at
`95cef1c0850` (including the changes between `b1a403bdbb3e`, `433e9b3b8bc0` and
`95cef1c0850`) and mark them resolved on that basis rather than from the
summary alone.
<!-- streview-comment:907 -->
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]