ZYZ666-RGB commented on issue #11007:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5586757356

   Hi, I'd like to claim the `connector-lance` Sink validation slice. My 
previous Milvus validation contribution was merged in #11504.
   
   I checked the tracker discussion, Lance-related PRs, and the current `dev` 
implementation. My proposed scope is:
   
   * Add declarative `notBlank` validation for `dataset_path` and 
`namespace_type`, subject to confirmation of their intended semantics.
   * Add focused validation tests for valid, empty, whitespace-only, and 
omitted values using the existing defaults.
   * Preserve existing defaults and optional-option behavior.
   * Submit one connector-scoped PR with regression tests and corresponding 
EN/ZH documentation.
   
   Could you confirm that this slice is available and the scope is appropriate? 
I will wait for confirmation before implementation. Thank you!
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to