Nikk8091 commented on issue #11007:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/issues/11007#issuecomment-5582520961

   Hi, I would like to claim a focused connector-selectdb-cloud 
factory-validation slice. I checked dev at f6ed9579, the tracker comments, and 
SelectDB-related PR history and did not find a matching validation claim or 
active PR. SelectDBSinkFactory currently requires jdbc-url, load-url, 
cluster-name, username, and table.identifier for presence only. I propose 
adding the existing declarative notBlank constraint to these five required 
string options, with focused ConfigValidator tests for valid, individually 
missing, empty, and whitespace-only values, plus acceptance of nonblank values 
with surrounding spaces. I will preserve optional password semantics (including 
missing/empty passwords), all option names and defaults, and the existing 
writer, load, retry, transaction, and network behavior. No URL syntax, 
credential-validity, numeric, or remote checks are proposed. I will keep this 
to one connector-scoped PR with EN/ZH documentation; I noted the existing 
documentation-only PR #11767 
 and will avoid unrelated doc edits. Could you confirm this scope is available 
and appropriate? My separate SensorsData proposal remains on hold as requested. 
Thank you!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to