DanielLeens commented on PR #11746:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11746#issuecomment-5888261931

   Thanks for the ping, @li3zhi4, and for syncing with the latest dev.
   
   Good news: the scoped re-check you asked for was already done. My review of 
2026-09-11 was made on `a6a8eb7c2` and it confirms both items are closed there: 
the Oracle 12c+ gate via `supportCompositeKeySplit(DatabaseMetaData)` with the 
runtime fallback, and the collation caveat in `docs/en` and `docs/zh`. I have 
no remaining source-level blocker on this PR. The comment must have been easy 
to miss under the long review history, sorry about that.
   
   I also compared the new head `27e0c53013` with `a6a8eb7c2` for the files 
this PR owns, and there is no difference. The new head is only a merge of 
`dev`, so my conclusion carries over unchanged.
   
   What is left is the gate rather than the code. On the current head the fork 
run reports failures in `Dead links` and `changes`, and no JDBC split IT job 
has failed. I have not diagnosed the `changes` job, so I would rerun the failed 
jobs first (job level, not the whole workflow) and paste the link here if they 
stay red. Once CI is green this only needs a committer approval, since my own 
review rights on this repository are comment-only.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to