SEZ9 commented on PR #11746:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11746#issuecomment-5903578727

   @li3zhi4 thanks for the nudge and for syncing with the latest `upstream/dev`.
   
   To confirm: the scoped re-check on `a6a8eb7c2` is done. The Oracle 12c+ 
runtime gate via `supportCompositeKeySplit(DatabaseMetaData)` with the WARN 
fallback, and the string-collation known limitation in the docs, close the 
items I had raised there. I compared `27e0c53013` with `a6a8eb7c2` for the 
files this PR owns and found no difference, so that conclusion carries over to 
the new head. I have no remaining source-level blocker.
   
   What's left is CI on `27e0c53013`. The current run shows `Dead links` and 
`changes` red; please rerun those at the job level and post the link here if 
they stay red so we can tell whether it's a flake or something the merge 
introduced. Once CI is green, this only needs a committer approval, since my 
review rights here are comment-only.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1430 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to