SEZ9 commented on PR #12293:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/12293#issuecomment-5975878529

   Thanks for the screenshot and the gist. To answer your question directly: on 
my side your 2026-10-01 comment is cut off mid-sentence in the F5 bullet, right 
after the "Chinese sink table" link. I can read F1 through F4 in full and only 
the first part of F5; the rest of F5 and anything for F6, F7 and F8 did not 
come through to me. I can't say why it renders fully for you, but a safe 
workaround is to post the remaining part (F5–F8) as a separate, shorter 
comment, or paste the text from your gist directly into the thread so it is 
visible without following an external link.
   
   On the parts I did receive (all at 781ba2ec):
   
   - **F1** – Thanks for the pointer to `configuresOAuthClientCredentials()` in 
`ADLSHadoopConfTest.java` at line 72, and for clarifying that the earlier 
root-path mismatch was incorrect. What I still need confirmed is the original 
concern: does `ADLSHadoopConf` now consume the same trimmed values the 
validator normalizes, or is there a test that feeds padded values (e.g. from 
env-var substitution) through both the validator and `ADLSHadoopConf` and 
asserts the configured values are trimmed? If the test you linked covers that, 
a one-line confirmation is enough.
   - **F2** – Stating the HNS requirement for the atomic `tmp_path` -> `path` 
rename, the same-container constraint and the partial-output risk in both the 
English and Chinese prerequisites is the right direction. I'll verify the 
wording against the diff before closing this.
   - **F3** – Documenting the naming rules, auth mutual exclusion and blocked 
Hadoop properties in both docs, and switching the template to naming-valid 
placeholders (with the account key sourced from the environment), sounds like 
what was needed. I'll check the diff to confirm.
   - **F4** – Requiring HTTPS plus a parseable host, rejecting 
userinfo/path/query/fragment, accepting a trailing `/`, and restricting the 
tenant to a GUID or DNS name is what I was looking for. I'll verify the 
implementation in the diff before marking this resolved.
   
   Remaining asks: (1) re-post the F5–F8 portion of your reply, and (2) the F1 
confirmation above. Once I have those I'll finish the pass.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1498 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to