SEZ9 commented on PR #11613: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11613#issuecomment-6104626871
@davidzollo thanks for the per-item breakdown, that's very helpful. For items 1–3 (flat `/update-tags` example, REST coverage for the two new endpoints, auth chain), the test names and doc wording you describe in `5faae3e27` and `a125187` are the right shape. I'll confirm them against the actual changes in those two commits before marking them resolved rather than closing them on the description alone. Your comment appears to be cut off partway through item 3, so I don't have your notes for items 4–8 (worker tag updates behind a load balancer / reverse proxy or master-only Web UI, a dedicated `/update-local-member-tags` section with response and error examples, the "Restore Latest State" guard, `/http-service/status` field descriptions and example port, and screenshots for the new Web UI surfaces). I'll check those against `5faae3e27` and `a125187` as well. If any of them is handled somewhere other than those two commits, or intentionally deferred, a short note would save a round trip. I'll post the results of that pass here. <!-- streview-comment:1660 --> -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
