kartikey321 commented on PR #3451:
URL: https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/3451#issuecomment-5494662019

   Hi @kenhuuu , thanks for checking in.
   
   I got pulled into work commitments and wasn’t able to keep this moving as 
quickly as I wanted.
   
   The direction from Stephen is clear to me now: move this under 
`tinkubator/gremlin-dart/`, keep it as a standalone Maven project outside the 
root reactor, and add a Java `DartTranslator` in the Dart project so the 
feature tests can follow the same generated-test path as the other GLVs.
   
   I’ve been working through that on the `dart-driver-java-parity` branch on my 
fork. I don’t have any open questions right now. I’m cleaning up the remaining 
local changes and will rerun the checks before updating this PR.
   
   Thanks for the patience.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to