We do release warnings when we are aware of vulnerabilities in our
dependencies.

However, unless I'm grossly misunderstanding, the vulnerability that you
point out is not a vulnerability within the context of our software.
 Hadoop doesn't try to sandbox within JVMs.  In a secure setup, any JVM
running non-trusted user code is running as that user, so "breaking out"
doesn't offer the ability to do anything malicious.

-Sandy

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 1:30 PM, Ottenheimer, Davi <davi.ottenhei...@emc.com