Hi Nishal,

Not as far as I know, but I could be wrong – I don’t think I’ve seen a single
page output of stuff not announced and who it was allocated to – could be wrong
though.

As regards another full view – I could use another full view that is in IOS-XR
format (from a show route ipv6) and accessible via ssh – the current code
connects to the router and does an ssh2_exec with no PTY allocation to pull the
table. (save me writing more code to read other formats and change the methods
– so if you got anything like that it would be useful! – Otherwise if you can
send me off list some output from whatever routers you have that have full
table that aren’t XR when I have time I can take a look at how to match against
formatting)

If you can send me the list of IXP prefixes that shouldn’t be visible that
would be awesome – I can write a whitelist fairly easily, and yes, its
potentially possible for me to flag visible that shouldn’t be.

As a note – the v4 processing code is almost done – I was playing with this
last night and I can already see partial announcements against the delegation
file – the next step is tying that back to org-id’s and organisations and then
publishing in similar format.  There are a coupla caveats behind that in the
fact that the delegation file in AfriNIC for some strange reason is not on
natural CIDR boundaries and the whois database also doesn’t store CIDR masks so
some rather painful processing and aggregation has to happen before you
actually do the comparison, but there should be a similar page for v4 out in
the next few days.

If you have a list of v4 IXP prefix’s as a result, this would be useful as well.

Chat later

Andrew

On 17/10/2016, 19:09, "Nishal Goburdhan" <nis...@controlfreak.co.za> wrote:

    On 16 Oct 2016, at 10:56, Andrew Alston wrote:

    > Just as another note –
    >
    > I am also working on something that will take the rest of the
    > allocated prefixes (the ones that are announced), and tie them back to
    > the originating ASN

    hi andrew,

    doesn’t afrinic do this already (they used to, with the AIRRS report,
    but i haven’t looked in a long time).

    that said, it’s always nice to see initiative, and perhaps you can do
    something new, so, by way of assistance, i offer:
    * since you’re doing this from one “full-view”, do you need
    another?
    * i can assist you quite easily with identifying the IXP peering
    prefixes, if you’d like  (i.e those that should not be visible.  for
    bonus points, perhaps you can flag those, that should *not* be, but are
    ;-))

    —n.