Yes Andrew. "The Internet Number Resources review by AFRINIC” policy covers all
allocated/assigned resources.

See
http://www.afrinic.net/community/policy-development/policy-proposals/1827-internet-number-resources-review-by-afrinic";
With Regards.
Serge IlungaCell: +243814443160Skype: sergekbkR.D.Congo-------- Original
message --------From: Andrew Alston <andrew.als...@liquidtelecom.com> Date:
10/14/2016  21:17  (GMT+01:00) To: Jean-Baptiste MILLOGO <jbmill...@gmail.com>,
Omo Oaiya <omo.oa...@wacren.net> Cc: General Discussions of AFRINIC
<community-discuss@afrinic.net> Subject: Re: [Community-Discuss] IPv6 Chapter
254

Just a question about the audit policy….

Is it agreed that if we have such a policy, we should also audit the v6
assignments people are holding that should be announced under the needs based
policy rules?

Andrew