Thank a lot Omo.
Audit policy  will helps us to figure out where the numbers end

andrew.als...@liquidtelecom.com> wrote:

>> Heh,
>>

>> We all have our worries about Cloud Innovation – but if you’re going to
give stats to the list – at least make them accurate.

>> Cloud innovation according to the AfriNIC database has 2 /12s and 1 /11,
which is 33% below what you claim in your email below.

> Is it?
>
> whois -B -h whois.afrinic.net -r -T aut-num -T inet6num -T inetnum -i og
'ORG-CIL1-AFRINIC'

>> Some interesting things about this space though.  The majority of it
(shockingly) is announced out of South Africa and visible via the South
African internet exchanges.  *Shrug*

> I wonder how correct that is if you got the numbers wrong.  The point
however was that the addresses are being depleted so the noise is not
necessary.

> I'd also like to remind you that you are a board member and your
commentary is often inappropriate and unbecoming .... regardless of
disclaimers.