Shalom Sylvain,

On Wed, Aug 4, 2021 at 2:13 PM Sylvain Baya <absc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> {apologies for crossposting}
> Dear RIPE-Lister,
>
> Hope you are well.
>
> Please see my comments below, inline...
>
> Le mar. 3 août 2021 à 10:07 AM, Daniel Karrenberg <d...@ripe.net> a écrit :
>

>> On 2 Aug 2021, at 20:45, Randy Bush wrote:
>>
>> > ignore the lies and escalation.  it is just designed to
>> > create doubt and confusion.

Time and space has a way of revealing the truth.

>> Could not agree more.
>

> Hi Daniel,
> Thanks for your email, brother.
>
> ...this is an *INRs War*. it's no more only
> about few/full lies.
>
> It seems as AfriNIC is just the first step...

No kidding, inlight of the so-called Number Resources Alliance which I 100%
is backed by IPv$ brokers for Larus at the front line.

> This guy quotes his very own comment on Rob
>> Blokzijl’s obituary and puts his own words in the mouth of Rob who
>> cannot do anything about it anymore. He even puts this ‘quote’ in
>> the charter of his new anti-RIR club. Distasteful. A disgrace.
>>

> ...from the home page of the NRA:
>
> ~°~
> NUMBER
> RESOURCES
> SOCIETY
>
> "RIR is just a bookkeeper"

What they don't know is that an RIR like AFRINIC does more than just the
registry services even though Lu Heng our of ignorance mistakenly thinks
the RIR is a bookkeeper like  wannabe mini-RIR Larus.

1. AFRINIC for instance is involved with a number of other activities

   -  Internet Number Resources Management
   -  Resource Certification Program (RPKI)
   -  Internet Routing Registry (IRR)
   -  DNSSEC Program
   -  WHOIS Services
   -  Training Services in Collaboration with NOG's
   -  Online Services
   -  DNS Support Program
   -  Root Server Copy Programme
   -  Services like my.afrinic.net

2. AFRINIC carries out Research for the benefit of wide membership like:

   - Internet Technical Infrastructure
   - Internet Access
   - Internet Policy and Governance
   - Internet Resilience
   - Internet Standards and Protocols
   - Internet Measurement

3.  AFRINIC providers Fund for Internet Research and Education  and other
Internet initiatives across AFRICA.

4. AFRINIC supports Internet Exchange Points across AFRICA

*Does LARUS Limited and its Larus Foundation have such capabilities? or any
IPv$ broker out there.?*

Cheers,
Noah