Sander Striker wrote:

> > <url:http://cvs.apache.org/~coar/people.html>, updated nightly, and
> > certainly transformable into a more 'official' process.
>
> Should've seen that one comming.  However, you have to know what to
> look for to find ~coar/people.html, on icarus nonetheless.  It isn't
> likely this is a known url to the general public besides our committers.
> Correct?

exactly my point about making it more official.  at the moment it's private
and need-to-know and that way by intention.

nits and twits and bags on the side: it would be a simple matter to alter
the script that collects this to account for those who use their public_html
directories for something other than 'about me' stuff.  anything from looking
for a ~/publis_html/.nopublish file, or reading a similar file to find out
where the publishable stuff is.. computers are our servants.  mostly.