"Andrew C. Oliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >"These are the homepages and voices of the Apache Community.  These
> >pages represent the committers and members of the Apache Software
> >Foundation."
> >
> >Which is simply not the case if not all committers and members are represent
> ed
> >on there.
> >

> Lets find a nit and pick it.
>
>   "These are the homepages and voices of the Apache Community.  These
>   pages represent the committers and members of the Apache Software
> - Foundation."
>
> + Foundation whom choose to express themselves here."

I think you're missing the point here.  Regardless of the verbiage
used, if this whole community thing comes to fruition, it becomes a de
facto representation of the face of the Apache community.

FWIW, I'm -1 on the whole thing.  I'm here to help grow a community
around open-source software, not around a bunch of touchy-feely
self-promoting web pages--if I want that, I'll join some weblog site
somewhere.  Apache.org is not the place for this.

-Fitz